A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Madden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Madden, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Madden graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Madden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Madden DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kim Madden practice?
- Dr. Kim Madden has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Madden practices Neurology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists.