A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Mangham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Mangham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Mangham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mangham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Pham Mangham MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kim P. Mangham practice?
- Dr. Kim Mangham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Mangham practices Pediatrics near Keller, TX.
See Keller Pediatricians.