Dr. Kim Manwaring MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2016
amazing
Dr. Manwaring is absolutely amazing I couldn't have asked for a better neurosurgeon! He is so gentle during his surgeries that recovery time is much shorter! I can't thank him enough!

May 14th, 2015
Wonderful Neuro Surgeon !!!
I have had several Neuro Sugeries. Not only is he a wonderful Surgeon but he takes the extra time to explain EVERYTHING in a manner you can understand. His bedside manner is fantastic! He is not just a GREAT SURGEON but a wonderful person! I would trust him with my children and grandchildren in a minute! I would highly recommend him to anyone for themselves or their babies!

April 28th, 2015
This man saved my son from unessessary surgery to his skull. He changed our lives and protected my son from a misdiagnoses.

June 13th, 2012
Excellent doctor, he has an awesome bedside manner and when my child is placed in his hand I know that we have the best that there is.

November 18th, 2011
i recomend this dr 100percent he and all his staff are the best

March 24th, 2011
Incredible surgeon and wonderful person!
Dr. Manwaring performed skull surgery on my son due to craniosynostosis (fused skull) at age 2 months. He is a pioneer in his field and we did research and sought him out due to his techniques. Our son had a severe case, and Dr. Manwaring's approach enabled our son to avoid 2 or 3 additional surgeries. His bedside manner is incredible, he is humble, kind, answers every question and acts as though you are his only patient. Brilliant and compassionate man!

February 25th, 2010
Our daughter was diagnosed with craniosynostosis when she was born. She needs surgery for this condition. Originally we went to a neurosurgeon in Tucson where we live. We were in his office for about 5 minutes. He didnt explain any of the surgery to us other than it would take 4 hours and that they were going to cut from ear to ear! We decided to get a second opinion. We are SO glad that we did! The first time that we met him, he sat down with us for about 45 minutes and explained everything! He was very compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. My daughter needs two surgeries for her condition. The first surgery was completed. You can barely see her scares! He and the craniofacial surgeon Dr.Davinder Singh did a wonderful job! We cannot imagine going through this with any other doctor. His whole office has made this so much easier! They are very caring. He also helped us fight with our insurance company when they werent going to pay for my daughters cranio band, which they ended up paying for! He did this on his own time and spent a lot of time writing letters and making pahone calls to the insurance company! If you are considering going to Dr. Manwaring, he is the best!

August 19th, 2008
Dr. Kim is an Angel in human form.
I met Dr.Kim in 1997 at a pizza place in Awhatukee where I worked. He was very supportive to me during my divorce at that time. Six years later, in 2003, I gave birth to a baby girl diagnosed with Neuroblastoma (nuerological malignant tumor). Dr.Manwaring was brought in to lead the care. I, at the time, had no clue that Dr. Kim was Dr. Manwaring. I tried searching for Dr. Kim,whom I had not seen since 1998, while at the hospital because I needed assurance regarding the Dr.Manwaring who had been brought in to our case. Dr. Manwaring called my hospital room around midnight the night before our meeting with him, from the airport, to assure me he was going to be there to meet in the morning. I thought to myself, I have never had a Dr. call me in that manner before. The next morning I was again on the phone searching for Dr.Kim. Dr. Manwaring opened the door to introduce himself, when I saw that it was Dr.Kim,and his name was Dr. Kim Manwaring, I knew, that he was an angel in human form that was brought to my life in 1997, I was set up by a higher power to provide us with what we needed during our newborn's medical crisis in 2003. Dr.Kim is very modest, kind, beautiful and gentle, who has dedicated his life to serving and caring for others. I still cry when I tell my story because I will forever hold him close to my heart. Thank you God for Dr. Kim Manwaring. Amen.

November 10th, 2016