A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bell's Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Margolis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kim Margolis practice?
- Dr. Kim Margolis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kim Margolis practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Nephrologists.