Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim Mcbride
Dr. Kim Mcbride, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Mcbride is affiliated with Nationwide Children's Hospital, Texas Childrens Hospital, Houston, Tx and Ben Taub Hosp, Houston, Tx. Dr. Mcbride has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kim Mcbride has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Kim Mcbride is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Kandamurugu Manickam
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi15
Dr. Joan Atkin
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi35
Dr. Dennis Bartholomew
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi37