Learn more about Dr. Kim McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim McBride is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McBride
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McBride Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim McBride, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McBride has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Lewis McBride MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Kim L. McBride practice?
- Dr. Kim McBride has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim McBride practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Geneticists.