Dr. Kim Mccullough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Mccullough?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Kim Mccullough?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 28th, 2014

the worse doctor ever, arrogant, lies and does not treat people well. i saw him yelling at his nurse. Avoid this guy like the plague, did my mom's colonoscopy and i promise you i would never let him touch any of my family members again. has a terrible reputaion for a reason.

July 20th, 2012

Exceptional Service

Caring surgeon, taking all the time a person needs in order to feel comfortable and secure. Surgery went very smooth. Great follow-up, and knowlegeable, friendly office staff.

May 2nd, 2012

I waited for two weeks to see this doctor for my 2 year old toddler with an urgent surgery. This appointment was only to take about 5 minutes to assess what needed to be done. One hour before the appointment day and time, I'm one hour into the journey to see him (it takes two hours), they call me on my cell phone to cancel, saying the Dr. is in surgery at ER all day. I say I'm coming up anyway and when I finally arrive, the receptionist says the Dr. was in earlier but you didn't show up on time so now he's out of town for the rest of the day. My whole day wasted, lost a day of work and they acted like I was at fault. They showed no concern for my child's welfare or my time and expenses.

January 17th, 2017