A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Miller practice?
Dr. Kim Miller practices Family Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians.