A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Lorraine Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kim Miller has 14 office locations.
Dr. Kim Miller practices Family Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians.