A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Norris is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Norris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Norris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim S. Norris practice?
Dr. Kim Norris practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.