Dr. Kim Pederson Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 12th, 2013

Changed my life!

I was a young 17 yr old girl who was pregnant and headed for disaster. Needless to say Dr. Pederson delivered all 3 of my daughters. He identified that I was in a very bad relationship. He advised me to leave the situation and that I could do it on my own. It was the best thing anyone had told me, and he gave me info on how I could do it safely! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I now live in Hawaii and I am very successful. You may never know what you have done for me or how much you impacted my life!

April 21st, 2015