A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Pershall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Pershall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pershall
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pershall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Pershall, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pershall graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pershall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim E Pershall MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Kim E. Pershall practice?
- Dr. Kim Pershall has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Pershall practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.