Learn more about Dr. Kim Pershall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Pershall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pershall
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pershall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Pershall, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pershall graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Pershall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim E Pershall MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Kim E. Pershall practice?
- Dr. Kim Pershall has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Pershall practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.