A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Pershall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Pershall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Pershall, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pershall graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Pershall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Eugene Pershall MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kim E. Pershall practice?
- Dr. Kim Pershall has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Pershall practices Otolaryngology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.