Dr. Kim Pershall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 12 reviews

August 4th, 2016
Reduced turbinate surgery
I saw Dr. Pershall for a condition with my sinuses of which he later operated on. Worst medical professional I have ever had the misfortune to come across. He was very rude and conducted his checkups aggressively and completely ignoring any sign of pain I gave. I remember after the surgery and a couple of weeks after the healing process I went in to have everything checked out and splints removed from my nose. He stuck a tube into one of my nostrils and I immediately jerked away because of how painful it was band he just kept forcing it in. Do not and I repeat do not waste your money on this man. Two years later and I still have the problem I had went to fix.

May 16th, 2016
you can tell him your symptoms and he disagrees with you. Needs to be more understanding and listen to his patients.

May 1st, 2016
SUPERB DOCTOR AND PERSON
Dr. Kim E. Pershall is SUPERB - not only very knowledgeable in his field, but EXTREMELY kind and compassionate! Have been with Dr. Pershall since 2003 and wouldn't change. He's an EXCELLENT DOCTOR and his RN, Carol Preston is so kind to return calls with requested information and encouragement.

April 22nd, 2016
so happy I found Dr. Perhall
I had terrible allergies and sinuses and have seen many Drs, but finally I found a doctor that listened to all my concerns. Allergy test showed what I thought I could be allergic to and that other Drs. said I did not have allergies. Allergy shots are helping so much. His staff is always so nice and prompt with helping me.

December 15th, 2015
missed diagnosis
Did not appear to be concerned about the tumors growing in my neck and parotid gland when I saw him in June. He had removed a tumor twice before in the parotid. Now I'm having to see an oncologist and another surgeon.

January 21st, 2015
Excellent care!
Dr. Pershall has taken great care of me. I'm very impressed.

April 21st, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr Pershall's for over 19 years, he has done two surgery's,on me, plus treating my hearing loss along side Noel, his staff is always wonderful, I am now being treated for Meniere's disease, and wouldn't see any one else. Great Dr!!!

November 9th, 2012
Dr. Pershall and staff were very courteous and caring. I recommend him very highly.

November 2nd, 2012
Dr Kim Pershall and his staff were very professional and comforting especially Chris at the front desk. He was very welcoming on the telephone and in the office. He patiently scheduled my appointment while I checked my calendar, and he reminded me to bring my insurance information and a list of all of my medications when I came in. Dr. Pershall and his staff are great!

November 2nd, 2012
This doctor and staff were so very nice and professional from the first phone call to the receptionist, which was a kind man, to the actual visit with the Dr. I was recommended by a friend in New Mexico and I would recommend him to any of my other friends and family.

November 1st, 2012
Quality Doc
Good doctors are always difficult to find. Dr. Pershall gave me the satisfaction that I need look no further. He knows his stuff and I am much healthier after getting treatment from his office. His attention to detail and excellent staff is what I will remember. And he does take out of towners, because I live over 100 miles away. Thanks

July 11th, 2011
Dr Kim Pershall has been my allergist for approximately 6 years, and my experience at his office has always been very professional. I saw Dr Pershall for my allergies (and constant runny nose) and had my hearing evaluated by audiologist Noel Cleveland. Both doctors were very courteous and took the time to explain their diagnoses and gave me solutions to my problems. The RN, Carol Preston, was always professional, and I have observed she is very gentle with children which helps alleviate their fears.