Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Maxey Park
3811 24th St
Lubbock, TX 79410
806-796-0202
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Debbie McKinzie on Apr 21st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Pershall's for over 19 years, he has done two surgery's,on me, plus treating my hearing loss along side Noel, his staff is always wonderful, I am now being treated for Meniere's disease, and wouldn't see any one else. Great Dr!!!

Nov 9th, 2012

Dr. Pershall and staff were very courteous and caring. I recommend him very highly.

Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr Kim Pershall and his staff were very professional and comforting especially Chris at the front desk. He was very welcoming on the telephone and in the office. He patiently scheduled my appointment while I checked my calendar, and he reminded me to bring my insurance information and a list of all of my medications when I came in. Dr. Pershall and his staff are great!

Nov 2nd, 2012

This doctor and staff were so very nice and professional from the first phone call to the receptionist, which was a kind man, to the actual visit with the Dr. I was recommended by a friend in New Mexico and I would recommend him to any of my other friends and family.

|  Quality Doc  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

Good doctors are always difficult to find. Dr. Pershall gave me the satisfaction that I need look no further. He knows his stuff and I am much healthier after getting treatment from his office. His attention to detail and excellent staff is what I will remember. And he does take out of towners, because I live over 100 miles away. Thanks

Jul 11th, 2011

Dr Kim Pershall has been my allergist for approximately 6 years, and my experience at his office has always been very professional. I saw Dr Pershall for my allergies (and constant runny nose) and had my hearing evaluated by audiologist Noel Cleveland. Both doctors were very courteous and took the time to explain their diagnoses and gave me solutions to my problems. The RN, Carol Preston, was always professional, and I have observed she is very gentle with children which helps alleviate their fears.

|  No foreigners  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

Refuses to take out of town patients!!! This is per Chris!

|  This guy is out in left field  |  show details
by Clay Fowler on Dec 30th, 2010

Dr. Pershall was on call for our son's surgeon. My son had been vomiting since 1 PM. I called at 5 PM to see if he would call in some medication to stop the vomiting. Dr. Pershall said that he would call in a new medication. When several pharmacies indicated that the drug he called in wasn't available, I called him back and he said he wouldn't issue a presciption for one of the older meds for vmoiting (i.e. compazine or phenagrine)because of the "neurological side-effects". He said the my son would just have to get over it.