Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 16th, 2016

you can tell him your symptoms and he disagrees with you. Needs to be more understanding and listen to his patients.

SUPERB DOCTOR AND PERSON show details SUPERB DOCTOR AND PERSON
by J. A. Wehmeyer on May 1st, 2016

Dr. Kim E. Pershall is SUPERB - not only very knowledgeable in his field, but EXTREMELY kind and compassionate! Have been with Dr. Pershall since 2003 and wouldn't change. He's an EXCELLENT DOCTOR and his RN, Carol Preston is so kind to return calls with requested information and encouragement.

so happy I found Dr. Perhall show details so happy I found Dr. Perhall
by Nancy on Apr 22nd, 2016

I had terrible allergies and sinuses and have seen many Drs, but finally I found a doctor that listened to all my concerns. Allergy test showed what I thought I could be allergic to and that other Drs. said I did not have allergies. Allergy shots are helping so much. His staff is always so nice and prompt with helping me.

missed diagnosis show details missed diagnosis
by JL on Dec 15th, 2015

Did not appear to be concerned about the tumors growing in my neck and parotid gland when I saw him in June. He had removed a tumor twice before in the parotid. Now I'm having to see an oncologist and another surgeon.

Excellent care! show details Excellent care!
Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Pershall has taken great care of me. I'm very impressed.

by Debbie McKinzie on Apr 21st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Pershall's for over 19 years, he has done two surgery's,on me, plus treating my hearing loss along side Noel, his staff is always wonderful, I am now being treated for Meniere's disease, and wouldn't see any one else. Great Dr!!!

Nov 9th, 2012

Dr. Pershall and staff were very courteous and caring. I recommend him very highly.

Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr Kim Pershall and his staff were very professional and comforting especially Chris at the front desk. He was very welcoming on the telephone and in the office. He patiently scheduled my appointment while I checked my calendar, and he reminded me to bring my insurance information and a list of all of my medications when I came in. Dr. Pershall and his staff are great!

Nov 2nd, 2012

This doctor and staff were so very nice and professional from the first phone call to the receptionist, which was a kind man, to the actual visit with the Dr. I was recommended by a friend in New Mexico and I would recommend him to any of my other friends and family.

Quality Doc show details Quality Doc
Nov 1st, 2012

Good doctors are always difficult to find. Dr. Pershall gave me the satisfaction that I need look no further. He knows his stuff and I am much healthier after getting treatment from his office. His attention to detail and excellent staff is what I will remember. And he does take out of towners, because I live over 100 miles away. Thanks

Jul 11th, 2011

Dr Kim Pershall has been my allergist for approximately 6 years, and my experience at his office has always been very professional. I saw Dr Pershall for my allergies (and constant runny nose) and had my hearing evaluated by audiologist Noel Cleveland. Both doctors were very courteous and took the time to explain their diagnoses and gave me solutions to my problems. The RN, Carol Preston, was always professional, and I have observed she is very gentle with children which helps alleviate their fears.