A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Pierce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Pierce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Pierce has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Marie Pierce MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Kim Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Pierce practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Family Physicians.