Overall Review

November 30th, 2015
Very favorable.
I have been a patient with Dr Powers for about 4 years. He has treated my back and leg problems and taken care of my general health issues in that time. He discusses what is to be done, makes sure my prescriptions are up and helps with the decision making with the treatments. The staff is friendly and helpful. They make me feel welcome and comfortable. I fully recommend Dr Powers.

January 29th, 2013
NOT LISTENING
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR.POWERS FOR OVER ONE YEAR AND WITH COMPLAINTS OF CHRONIC STOMACH PAIN AND OTHER MALITIES DR. POWERS HAS FAILED TO DO ANYTHING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG..I'M 40yr old AND I ALSO PROBLEMS WITH URINATING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH A DOCTOR THAT WWONT EVEN SUGGEST WHAT TO DO NEXT.

July 28th, 2011
Awesome Staff!
I have been a patient of Dr Powers for 8 years and it has been my experience that he and his staff are wonderful! They are very accomadating, finding referrals that accept my insurance, and ALWAYS are there when I have a question or concern. I will not go to anyone else! Stephanie and Mary are awesome and always to their best to meet my needs!

January 24th, 2011
Would never go myself
I do not want to give to many details on the observations and dealings I have had with this office- as I do not want any back lash on the patience but I have been to several visits- have spoken with the office staff multiple times and with the exception of Stephanie (althiugh she has been rude a few times) the office staff is unprofessional and rude- especially Mary,in my opinion Dr Power comes across as not being up to date on medical information or side effects of perscribed medicines, does not listen to the patient well- disregards what the patient is saying, this is my opinion as an observant- would never go to him for myself and wish the patient had a choice not to as well

January 13th, 2010
Would not ever go to another doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Powers for 7 years. Any and all of referrals that were needed all turned out to be excellent as well. He is a wonder doctor, very caring, and easy going. His front desk(Stephanie) is wonderful along with all the other staff. I never doubt Dr. Powers. He is a man of his word. A wonderful doctor. A wonderful person.

December 8th, 2008
Dr. Powers' staff are caring and try hard to accommodate patients' needs, including scheduling and medication requests.Dr. Powers is professional and courteous and gets to know his patients in a personal way.

August 22nd, 2008
A small and caring doctor's office
Dr. Powers and his staff have treated me like a friend since my first appointment. He is honest, thorough, and nurturing, as are his massage therapists. The office staff are very warm and helpful. Patients feel welcome and well-cared for in this family atmosphere!