A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Puterbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Puterbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Puterbaugh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Puterbaugh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Puterbaugh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Marie Puterbaugh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Puterbaugh practice?
- Dr. Kim Puterbaugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kim Puterbaugh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.