A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Reyes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Reyes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Reyes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Reyes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kim Reyes practice?
- Dr. Kim Reyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Reyes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.