A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Rice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Rice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Rice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Melody Rice MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Rice practice?
- Dr. Kim Rice has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kim Rice practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.