Dr. Kim Rice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Rice?

Wonderful caring Dr that gets things done!!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2017

Dr Rice was my mother's Dr. We had a problem with someone sending her insurance to her secondary first. This was delaying us from starting our process of me being her donor. She got on the phone herself and got our process started immediately. She comforted me when I got nerves and she wasn't even my doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, and attentive doctor. I would recommend her to everyone. I loved my doctor but it would've been nice to have her on my team❤️!!!

Wonderful Dr.!

Posted on April 5th, 2013

I saw Dr. Rice in the hospital, so I can only address those issues. Dr spent time with me--talking with me and giving her thoughts with my history. She re-explained things and patiently answered my questions. Very good bedside manner whether we talked about my illness or everyday fun stuff!! It was nice to spend time with someone who has a funny bright personality.

Dead beat

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

I was told by a pa (who was brand new) about my complications. She NEVER came to see me to discuss the problem or tell me about the complication.

Posted on January 7th, 2009

She is an excellent doctor. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a caring doctor.

Posted on September 16th, 2015