A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Richmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Richmond is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Richmond, DDS, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Richmond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim B Richmond DDS, DO, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kim B. Richmond practice?
- Dr. Kim Richmond has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Richmond practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.