A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Rickert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Rickert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Moyamoya Disease
- Spinal Fusion
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Subdural Hematoma
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rickert graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rickert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Rickert MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim Rickert practice?
- Dr. Kim Rickert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kim Rickert practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.