A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Fayetteville Veteran Association Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Sylvia Rosenthal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kim S. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Kim Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Rosenthal practices Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.