A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Rutherford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Rutherford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rutherford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Ann Rutherford MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim A. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Kim Rutherford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Rutherford practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.