Learn more about Dr. Andrew Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Saal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Saal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kim Saal MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Saal practice?
- Dr. Andrew Saal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Saal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Cardiologists.