Learn more about Dr. Andrew Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Saal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saal
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Saal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kim Saal MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Saal practice?
- Dr. Andrew Saal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Saal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Cardiologists.