Dr. Kim Schaus MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Nacogdoches, TX

3.8

April 21st, 2015
Highly unprofessional
Dr. Schaus is extremely rude and unprofessional. She rushes through her appointments and makes it very clear that she finds it annoying to deal with late night calls from L&D concerning her patients who wind up in the hospital. She talks down to her patients and makes them feel as if their health concerns are inconsequential. Would not recommend her to anyone.

January 28th, 2015
Will never go back
Dr Schaus was not very helpful and gave me limited options in dealing with perimenopausal symptoms. I felt I was imposing and she wasn't very compassionate. Felt uncomfortable talking with office staff by phone with questions I had regarding medications. Chose not to go back to her for yearly exam because the first office visit didn't go well.

January 2nd, 2015
Not So Courteous Staff
I have seen Dr. Schaus for many years and not only is she excellent at what she does, but she also takes enough time to answer any and all questions you have leaving you feeling comfortable and confident when you leave her office. Without a doubt, she is the best at what she does. That being said, I was very disappointed the last time I called at how unprofessional was the elderly staff member with whom I spoke. She was very rude. At one point, after being put on hold twice, she hung up on me. When I returned the call, there was no apology. She refused to help me with my question even though she said she could, she didn't have time. She was very short with me and she was not only sarcastic, but condescending. I was shocked!

April 30th, 2010
I have gone to this doctor for years and have absolutely no complaints whatsoever.She and her staff are very professional and she has always been accurate with her diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend her to my family and my friends. Excellent Doctor