A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Schultheiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Schultheiss, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheiss graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schultheiss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultheiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim E. Schultheiss practice?
Dr. Kim Schultheiss practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Great Falls, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and Charleston, WV.
See Great Falls Surgeons, Great Falls Emergency Physicians, and Great Falls Critical Care Practitioners.