A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Schultheiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Schultheiss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Schultheiss, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheiss graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schultheiss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Evelyn Schultheiss MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kim E. Schultheiss practice?
- Dr. Kim Schultheiss has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kim Schultheiss practices Surgical Critical Care near Great Falls, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and Irving, TX.
See Great Falls Surgeons.