A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Schurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Schurman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schurman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schurman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Schurman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schurman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Alexandra Schurman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kim A. Schurman practice?
- Dr. Kim Schurman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Schurman practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.