Dr. Kim Schutterle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 23rd, 2016
Bad visit - hope I don't use him again
Hard to review the after visit for an ER doctor so I put 1 star maybe he should get better for that but his bedside manner was horrible. He laughed at my condition really and then made a joke about it to the nurse fortunately he could prescribe an antibiotic that worked for the urinary infection but men don't like jokes about like that. He spent 2 minutes with me and made me wait 45 before coming back to tell me anything something the nurse could have done and then he joked about it again. He doesn't seem to think his job is serious at all and he could have used a shower even if it was a along day. I wouldn't have written anything but i stumbled across his review and read it then thought someone should back the other one up on it. He also seemed creepy when he touched me it could just be me but I sensed either he enjoyed me being uncomfortable or he enjoyed touching me. At least he was professional enough to wear gloves. Either way it was gross and I never felt like that with a other doctor or want to again

May 9th, 2013
Unprofessional arrogant unkempt
Your first thought is that a homeless man from a mental hospital walked in. Then you realize the homeless guy is trying to pass himself off as your doctor, the problem is you don't want to worry about getting lice from your physician and Dr. Schutterle looks like he could have a bad case. Second he tries to make up for this with "being cute and humorous" but he's neither - he's a scary emaciated man who thinks joking about your condition helps you feel better!!! What makes me feel better is treating it but He ended up just laughing and walking off and the nurse was the one to actually tell me what was going on. I was appalled by the experience and to make matters worse I see him ALL the time in normal life fortunately he doesn't recognize me and ignoring him seems to work.

May 9th, 2010
The most competent doctor I have had in several years. Immediate diagnosis and immediate method of handling my case. Stayed with me in emergency room until all was satisfied and how to proceed with my recovery. I would like to have him as my personal physician. He is rare as I am finding out in trying to find a highly rated doctor for my health needs.

December 12th, 2009
When Dr. Schutterle walked in the room I was like, what's this guy all about?! I didn't want some dunce or meathead. I guess looks can be deceiving, because he was fantastic! He made me feel very at ease with humor and compassion. Again, he looks like he should be cast as John Proctor in "The Crucible," or as a quaker, or even a pilgrim, but ultimately, he did a great job handling my injury.