A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Scola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Scola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scola graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Scola has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Scola practice?
Dr. Kim Scola practices Internal Medicine near Belmont, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Belmont Internists.