A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Scola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Scola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scola graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Scola has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim John Scola MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim J. Scola practice?
- Dr. Kim Scola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Scola practices Internal Medicine near Belmont, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Belmont Internists.