A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Shrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Shrum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Shrum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrum graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Shrum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shrum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim R. Shrum practice?
Dr. Kim Shrum practices Ophthalmology near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Humble Ophthalmologists.