A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Shrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Shrum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shrum
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shrum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Shrum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrum graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Shrum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Ray Shrum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kim R. Shrum practice?
- Dr. Kim Shrum has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Shrum practices Ophthalmology near Humble, TX.
See Humble Ophthalmologists.