A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Stearns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Stearns, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stearns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stearns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Stearns practice?
Dr. Kim Stearns practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH and Brook Park, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons, Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons, and Cleveland Sports Medicine Doctors.