A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Stearns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stearns
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stearns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Stearns, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stearns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim L Stearns MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Stearns practice?
- Dr. Kim Stearns has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Stearns practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.