A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Swanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Swanson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim T Swanson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kim T. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Kim Swanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Swanson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.