Dr. Kim Baker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 19th, 2016
Best Doctor in the World
she is the best doctor of all my wife and I have seen i refer her big time

November 11th, 2015
Do not go here
I waited over 3 hours inside the office waiting room. First time patient. She saw me for 10 minuets said I needed blood work and pushed me out the door. Did not address issues and did not do any follow up with me. I went to get blood work she never ordered it. I tried to get my scripts refilled she did not do it. It has been one thing after another with her. I told her I think I was do for a pap. She said oh I should be fine with out even checking on when my last one was done. I am looking for someone else I feel staying there could lead to more seriously scary consequences.

August 4th, 2015
Not reliable
Although she was helpful in getting me on medications, she refused to add refills to my medications because she thought I should get a second opinion. Being on medications that you have to titrate up to your dosage, refills are necessary. Nonetheless, I had to stop all my medications and go through serious withdrawal from all of them. Each time I saw her it took at least 45 minutes past my appointment time until I was seen. She seemed very uncomfortable and ready to be done with my appointment. Not happy at all with the service and am looking for a new doctor now.

July 13th, 2015
Wonderful doctor
Dr Baker is kind and supportive. She is easy to talk to and very caring. I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor

March 30th, 2015
Her and her staff are not helpful and lie about how your insurance company handles referrals and/or proceedures. All she talks about is what you eat and drink. She never listens and doesn't seem to know what you are saying. She Looks at you confused when you explain symptoms, as if she doesn't know what you are saying or doesn't care.