Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  She made time for me..  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Im waitig to hear back soon from her, i have been in "alot" of pain and she knows whats going on. I hope to feel better very soon. she is a "great Dr." I wish she would do my sergey for me?? The time she took with me i could see she really did care, She really does care for her people.Thanks for your help. Tina olson

|  bad experience  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

Ms Tillemans was not my ob-gyn during my pregnancy, but was the doctor on duty when I gave birth. I had never met her prior to this day. I found her to be rather inconsiderate. I had been induced so things were a rocky to begin with. She broke my water without consulting with me, and I ultimately got an infection because of this, and my baby had to be in the NICU because of her carelessness. The nurse in the room was basically instructing her, the doctor, how to deliver a baby, screaming, "One shoulder at a time, one shoulder!" I had significant tearing. Yes, it was my first child, and yes it is not abnormal to tear, but I just feel like the entire labor and delivery was rushed, uncomfortable, and very sad. Needless to say, it has been over a year, and unfortunately, I am still very traumatized.

|  Impressive, personable new doctor  |  show details
by Resident of Burnsville, MN on Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Tillemans has been my OB for the last 12 months, and I have seen her a couple times for extra care. I have been very satisfied with her bedside manner and professionalism. Dr. Tillemans is a comparatively young doctor (in her early 30s I would guess), which some people may see as a negative but as a peer in her age group, I actually love about her. Much nicer talking with her than the 70 year old men who are OBs at the Burnsville office.

|  Young but Impressive  |  show details
by Michael L on Jul 2nd, 2008

Wonderful bedside manner; very knowledgeable. Strong diagnostic skills. Terrific physician!