A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Wang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim L Wang MD is a female Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kim L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Kim Wang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kim Wang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Sacramento Pathologists.