Dr. Kim Waterhouse MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

September 29th, 2016
Homemaker
This doctor has zero bedside manner. She is rude and has no time for questions during your visit. She refuses to give allergy shots if you are allergic to only one allergen. She makes no sense. Find someone else for your allergic needs.

January 10th, 2016
Be Careful when getting towards end of therapy - talk to Doctor
We had a problem with being charged for a batch of allergy injectables only to be after using only one "shots" worth to discontinue therapy.

April 28th, 2014
Terrible Experience
This is the first and last time my 2 yr old will see this Dr. First of all the initial nurse was solemn and did not seem to find children very pleasant. The patient room not kid freindly. The Dr. came in with no smile, no introduction, even after I smiled said hello she just plopped down and proceeded to ask why we were there. She didnt even acknowledge my child whom was the actual patient. The skin test went just as badly, they insisted he had to lay on his stomach for 20 mins. Thank goodness I had a tablet for disctraction. Just a very poor experience and she was terrible with children especially being a pediatric allergist.

January 20th, 2014
I EXTREMELY do not recommend Dr. Kim Waterhouse at SSM Medical Group. Her practices are inhumane. I have been allergy tested myself my entire life, my 6 year old has been allergy tested yearly for 5 years, and my 2 year old was allergy tested last year. NEVER in my life have I had an allergist INSIST that my 25 month old lay on his stomach on the table for 20 minutes (or even 10 minutes) for testing BY HIMSELF. I looked at them like they were crazy because they INSISTED it was the ONLY way they could do it. I called b.s. and walked out. NEVER in my life will I HOLD my child down to be allergy tested. Hug him close to my chest while he's getting the pricks - sure - but hold him down on his stomach. NO. NO parent should EVER be asked to do that.