A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Webster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Webster MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim Webster practice?
- Dr. Kim Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Webster practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.