Dr. Kim Webster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Webster?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Kim Webster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2016

Impatient, Irritable, Moody, Inconsistent

At first, I really liked Dr Webster. However, after some of his treatments didn't work, he became increasingly impatient and irritable with me. Often, I felt like I was putting him out. Sometimes he would make mistakes with my prescriptions and when I emailed him to get them corrected, he seemed irritated. Once, I inquired about a certain medication. He refused and said that medication could be dangerous for my condition. Later, a specialist prescribed me that same medication -- which ended up being very helpful. When I mentioned this to Dr Webster, he said that medication makes perfect sense for my condition. Strange. That's when I began losing confidence. Finally, he stopped prescribing another medication that was very helpful. I asked him why and he said, "It is my choice and I choose not to prescribe this medication." He was short with me and that was all he would say on the matter. Not recommended.

March 1st, 2013

Dr. Webster takes time to understand what is going on with your health, My primary care never took time to listen let alone really help me. He doesn't mask the problem but actually fixes it!!! I feel like a new person and I finally have hope that I am going to be better. I would recommend him highly. I am so thankful that I found him.

August 1st, 2011

Knowledgable and Caring

It's obvious from the first visit that Dr Webster is a concerned, caring doctor. You can see his mind working through the puzzles of your health. He's confident and knows what he's doing. If it takes some time it's because he searches for the root problem, not the quickest easiest bandaid.

June 10th, 2011

Attentive, Intuitive

I've been seeing him for several months now and am still working out the puzzle of my health. Although we haven't had 100% success he's been way more attentive and intuitive than any other doc I've seen. He knows what he's doing. Changes up meds alot but since I've not had any success with my usual clinic I'm sticking with Dr. Webster.

February 18th, 2011

He is a great listener. Really cares about my problems, doesn't brush them off. Has a great understanding of so many different health issues. He is so good at figuring out what is really going on with my body.His staff is awesome, made my visit feel comfortable.I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 2nd, 2010

Great doctor

Awesome! He is like a medical detective doctor. I almost gave up hope for any help with my many medical symptoms, but Dr. Webster was there and helped me tremendously.

April 2nd, 2016