Dr. Kim Wilder-Dyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 19th, 2015
Bad Policies and patient care!
After 15-20 years as a patient, I having been very healthy, call to schedule a well visit and a sick visit. ( I have gotten yearly Paps and Mam's from my GYN) For the last few months, I've had a nagging cough heaviness in my chest. An unusual cold seems to exacerbate this and I give in and call after the CVS nurse said I need a chest X-ray. Of course I have to see my Primary first... I was informed that because I haven't been in in over 3 years that I was dropped from the system and would have to be seen as a new patient- 2 months from now BEFORE she could see me for a sick visit. No notification of this policy, email to see if I was still a patient... This is not good.

April 7th, 2012
Greatr. Wilder-Dyer isG the BEST!GG
I have been seeing Dr. Kim Wilder-Dyer for many years now and I would never consider going to anyone else other than specialist she sends me to. I have had many other doctors speak of her with great admiration of her ability.

April 26th, 2011
My information records had several errors. There seems to be a lack of communication between what the doctor tells me and the info I get when I call in with a question. All I get is "make an appointment" when I really don't need to come in, I just need a question answered. I was told to go back to a doctor I had only seen once in 2006 when I asked for a lower priced prescription which Dr. Wilder-dyer had been prescribing for several months. This wasn't a knowledgable answer and I find it difficult to believe the doctor gave such instructions to the person I spoke with. I called in with the question approximately 3-4 weeks before and had to call again. No one had called me back. Probably will be getting a different doctor mainly because of the office staff and the lack of correct communication. This had occurred twice before and it makes me wonder about getting the right info when it is really important.