A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Williams, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim Y. Williams practice?
Dr. Kim Williams practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.