Dr. Kim Wright, MD
Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Incredible success ! show details Incredible success !
by Mark F on Mar 20th, 2014

Accurate diagnosis and knowing what to expect allowed me to make an educated decision to have this 100% successful and life altering surgery

Mar 13th, 2014

He saved me from an extra surgery that I didn't need. I went to Dr. Wright for a second opinion. I'm grateful he's not surgery happy and knows what he is doing.

Thank you Dr. Wright show details Thank you Dr. Wright
by Ernie Henson on Mar 5th, 2014

I would just like to say that I have had the best results I have ever had from Dr. Kim Wright. As a result of the surgery from Dr. Wright I am pain free and my activity level has improved to the point that I feel normal with my daily activities. Thank you Dr. Wright for taking the time to evaluate my back problem and fixing the disorder I have had for many years. -Ernie Henson

laminectomy surgery show details laminectomy surgery
Mar 6th, 2013

Was given a quick appointment, accurate diagnosis, and early surgery date. Within one week of see Dr. Wright the pain was gone and on my way to recovery.

Lower Back Surgery show details Lower Back Surgery
Feb 22nd, 2012

I have seen this doctor 4 times including the actual surgery. He was always punctual, courteous and very professional. He doesnt waste time with a lot of chit chat. He looks you over and after having the necessary tests done makes a recommendation. I my case, he recommended surgery and it accomplished 100% of the stated goals. I walked out of the hospital less than 24 hours later and in two days quit the pain meds altogether. If I need any additional surgery, I will see Dr. Wright first.

Oct 14th, 2010

I would recommend Dr Wright to any of my friends and family. He was very comforting when i found out i had a brain tumor. His staff was very kind and always has shown me respect. Dr. Wright did surgery on me and removed the tumor. I am so grateful to him for saving my life. thank you to his staff for making a difficult time seem effortless.

May 17th, 2010

While my expectations for a caring surgeon were low, Dr. Wright was surprisingly gracious and kind. I am not sure my pain was evaluated well before surgery, but I must take some responsibility for not insisting on more information. After surgery, there is a lack of information about pain. It would have been useful to receive concrete advice about pain levels post surgery. I had no idea whether the pain I was experiencing fell within"normal" boundaries. Actually, if I had expected the levels of pain I experienced, it would have been easier to deal with. I continue to have pain at the level of pre-surgery and am frustrated, again, with lack of information.

Rate this doctor show details Rate this doctor
by Happy Person on Oct 1st, 2009

I have to say Dr. Wright's office has always offered me a NEXT DAY's appointment. The staff is very helpful and has always done a great job. Everyone should remember he is a surgeon and if my mother was in the emergency room, I would want him to put her before me. Waiting is expected at a surgeons office.

Jul 30th, 2009

Appointment was at 3:30pm, after 1 hour I asked how much longer. I was told 10-15 more minutes. At 4:35pm I was called to the treatment room. At 5:15pm another ANP came in and impatiently listened to why I was there, who, by the way was sick, coughing and sniffeling throughout the rushed 15 minute encounter. At 5:30pm I was told Dr. Wright would be right in, in just a few minutes. At 5:55pm Dr. Wright came in and by 6:10pm I was leaving the office. I was just there for a consult to see if I should have an unknown growth removed from my spine. I actually left with more questions than answers, and I certainly was not impressed that I had to wait 2.5 hours, without the offer of rescheduling. I don't think I will have this Dr. do the surgery, that is... if I need one after all.