Dr. Kim Zagorski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Zagorski?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kim Zagorski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2012

Definitive Health Care

Extremely intelligent, caring and able tocommunicate effectively with his patients. he has been a wonderfulcare provider for my son. I don't know another doctor who could provide the lvel of care that Dr. Zagorski has. I highly recommend him.

November 7th, 2011

Shouldn't treat conscious humans.

This doctor may be intelligent but he is far from being able to treat people. Not only did he constantly interrupt me to tell me what other doctor's have told me were wrong but completely insulted my intelligence by making me feel like my thoughts and were ridiculous. He also made me feel like a liar whenever I was explaining my daily routine to him. I had needed a follow up to a surgery and just moved duty stations less than 2 weeks prior to seeing him and had not yet registered my two boys with the CDC so I had to bring them along. They weren't being overly rambunctious but they were talking when he was and he snapped at me and told me "Next time leave your kids at home. They're too much of a distraction." Even after explaining their presence he was still smug and condescending and repeated that I needed to leave them at home next time. I will never see him again and I will tell everyone I can to stay far away from him because he is arrogant, cold and doesn't need to be a general practitioner. Maybe the ER is where his talents lie.

June 16th, 2014