A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Zahnke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Zahnke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahnke graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Zahnke has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Zahnke MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim Zahnke practice?
- Dr. Kim Zahnke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kim Zahnke practices Internal Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Kingsport Internists.