A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimathi Blackwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimathi Blackwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwood graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Blackwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimathi Sipho Ricardo Blackwood MD is a male Nephrologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kimathi S. Blackwood practice?
- Dr. Kimathi Blackwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimathi Blackwood practices Nephrology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Nephrologists.