Dr. Kimball Crofts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimball Crofts?

October 13th, 2015

Happy Gal

I had a lift/reduction and a tummy tuck with Dr. Crofts. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Love the results!

April 4th, 2013

The BEST

If you want the most amazing results go to Dr. Crofts! I've never been happier with myself!! Thank Dr. Crofts for everything, and thank you to your amazing staff that took such good care of me!

August 4th, 2011

Overall, I just am not pleased with my breast enhancement. He does beautiful work, however the size and profile are not right for my body; they hang too low. I dont feel like he heard what I was asking for. And there was no follow up, especially being an out of state patient. To his credit, he is a nice man and credible doctor though.

June 18th, 2011

Amazing Dr! Felt like a beverly hills doctor

I needed my implants switched to silcone and my pockets adjusted from another dr messing them up. Dr Crofts did an an amazing job and I couldnt be happier with how high my implants sit now. They look amazing! Just what I pictured in my mind of what I wanted them to look like.

January 19th, 2011

Highest Recommendation

I picked Dr. Crofts because of his reputation and his website. There is no doubt that my case of breast reconstruction presented the Dr. with one of his greatest challenges. Following a double mastectomy in 1985 I received breast reconstruction surgery in a teaching hospital in California. Rather than using known methods - the team in this reputable medical school performed experimental surgery that ended in a complete disaster for me. I was only 34 and traumatized. I have lived with severely disfigured breasts for 25 years because I thought they were unfixable. Dr. Crofts took this on and the result is truly amazing. He is no less than a genius and an artist. I can only give him my highest recommendation - I can never repay him or the difference this has made for me.

July 10th, 2009

most talented and caring

Dr. Crofts went above and beyond for me. He is an artist and perfectionist. I couldn't be happier with my results. He was a little more expensive than some of the other surgeons I met with but not by that much and it was definitely worth it.

April 24th, 2017