A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimball Fuiks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimball Fuiks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimball Fuiks, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuiks graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fuiks has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimball Sands Fuiks MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimball S. Fuiks practice?
- Dr. Kimball Fuiks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimball Fuiks practices Neurological Surgery near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI.
See Brookfield Surgeons.