A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimball Orton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimball Orton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimball Orton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Orton graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Orton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimball Ralph Orton MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kimball R. Orton practice?
- Dr. Kimball Orton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimball Orton practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.