A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimball Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimball Pratt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimball Pratt, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pratt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pratt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimball N. Pratt practice?
Dr. Kimball Pratt practices Neurological Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Muskegon, MI.
See Norman Surgeons.