Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimball Rice
Dr. Kimball Rice, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Rice is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, Snoqualmie Valley Hospital and Northwest Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimball Rice has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Kimball Rice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Kirby Winfield
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Joanne Chua
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Timothy Larson
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi34