Dr. Kimball Silverton DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 29th, 2016
Was diagnosed with bullous pemphigoid. Was given 50 mg of Prednisone and told it was going to get worse before better. This was all under the care of a PA. Did not even get to see a doctor. Symtoms worsened and returned to emergeny room the next day and was treated by same PA. Made me seem like I was overreacting. One week passed and sores began bleeding and decided to visit the University of Michigan Hospital. Was attended by five different physicians and diagnosis agreed with PA Kessler of Dr. Silverton's office. They were puzzles how he could make a diagnosis without a biopsy. Was admitted and for three days will recieive 20X the dose of Prednisone that was prescribed by Dr. Silvertion's PA plus receiving liquids due to hydration from blood lose. Additionally prescibed antiobotics for infected arms and will receive auto immune drugs to fight the bullous pemphigoid which is an auto immune disease that attacks under the first layer of skin that causes severe blisters. Dr. Silverton's office should be limited to cosmetic issues and nothing involving diseases such as bullous pemphigoid. Univerisity of Michigan Hospital has auto immun dermatologists on staff.

December 30th, 2013
After trying out two other major dermatologist offices in the area I can say that Dr. Silverton's is the best. The reason I switched to him was because my previous dermatologist had an average 1 hour wait in the waiting room! My time is valuable and Dr. Silverton's office respects that. I have never waited more than 15 minutes in the waiting room(Last time I waited 5 minutes!). Once in the back I am treated promptly. The staff is respectful and make me feel very welcomed. I have never seen one in a bad mood. They listen to my concerns and include me as a decision maker for my skin's health. This is a refreshing difference from doctors who simply tell you what they are going to do. My skin, which has been troubling me for 10 years, is PERFECT now! I know this sounds cheesy, but I got my first complement on my skin tone and I owe it all to the highly trained staff at this office. I wish I would have found him sooner! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Silverton to anyone who appreciates doctors that respect your time, listen to your thoughts/concerns, and provide service in a friendly environment.

February 21st, 2012
Staff is horrible-Long waits-misdiagnosed problem
I have visited this office a few times, the staff is rude, the wait times have been 45 minutes in the lobby and 30 minutes in a room. They don't seem to care about the patients just getting to the next patient and leaving for the day.The office is not very clean either. I would never in a million years go back here. I drive an 30 minutes out of my way to go to another doctor.