A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimber Gauthier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimber Gauthier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gauthier
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Gauthier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimber Gauthier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauthier graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gauthier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- O.S.F. St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimber M Gauthier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimber M. Gauthier practice?
- Dr. Kimber Gauthier has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kimber Gauthier practices Family Medicine near Escanaba, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsford, MI and Iron Mountain, MI.
See Escanaba Family Physicians.