A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimber Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimber Stout is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stout
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimber Stout, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Stout has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimber Stout MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimber Stout practice?
- Dr. Kimber Stout has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kimber Stout practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Espanola, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Albuquerque, NM.
See Espanola Internists and Espanola Cardiologists.