A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimber Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimber Stout is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stout
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stout Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimber Stout, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Stout has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimber Stout MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimber Stout practice?
- Dr. Kimber Stout has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kimber Stout practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Espanola, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Albuquerque, NM.
See Espanola Internists and Espanola Cardiologists.