A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimber Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimber Stout is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimber Stout, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Stout has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stout accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans